Blog Archive

Thursday 10 January 2013

Banned By Paypal



I read somewhere that being banned by Paypal was a little like catching chicken pox. It is not a question of whether you will be banned, but when.
But, unlike chicken pox which goes away after a while, being banned by Paypal is apparently for life.

Soon after I wrote the article criticizing them for the violin thing, I found out that I had been banned by Paypal.

After many phone calls asking why they have banned me, despite not having a very active account, I have not discovered the reason. Apparently all this time I have been a dangerous risk to their business and they do not want to have any dealings with subversives like me.

So, I have started the procedure of trying to find out why they have banned me through official channels.

I'll keep you posted about how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Will it help you to survive?

Subscribe me

free web site traffic and promotion